Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm new here!

This is a whole new experience for me, both in the blogging world and trying my hand at selling my homemade goods.  I should probably start out by saying a little bit about who I am, which is a full time intern architect who loves crafting and baking in my spare time.  I have always wanted to start both a blog and an Etsy shop to share my crafts (and probably recipes) with the world outside of my immediate family and friends but I’ve always been too timid and worried that nobody else would enjoy reading about my hobbies or buying stuff that I create.  With enough coaxing from my family and friends, I’ve finally decided to give the Etsy shop a try and to me, selling crafts and blogging about crafts kind of go hand in hand so I’m starting up a blog too! 

My goal with the blog is to share my experience as I try new crafting methods, refine my skills, and see what does and doesn’t work for me.  I don’t know if anybody except for my mom is going to read my blog (hi, mom!) or if anybody is going to buy anything from my Etsy shop except for my family and friends that feel obligated, but I’m going to give it a go and see where this new venture takes me.  I’m bright-eyed and bushy tailed and ready to see what the future holds!

Thanks for visiting!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment