Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shout Out Sunday 2



Week two of my new blog feature!  Inspired by other crafty blogs that host link parties and share other blogger’s work, I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite crafts and recipes featured by other bloggers (and give them a Shout Out!).  Every Sunday, I will round up a handful of my favorite blog posts that I’ve come across and share them with you, my awesome readers.  Want to be featured?  Send me a message with your blog link and as long as there's something inspiring, I’ll pick out a favorite post to feature!

Here is a list of my favorites this week:

ANTIQUE French Pharmacy Sign made from Scraps and Iron on Paper by Art is Beauty


I love antique signs and even more than antique signs, I love the idea of being able to make my own at a fraction of the price!

Stained US Map by The Happier Homemaker

I love this and want to make one myself!  I stumbled across these a few months ago and have been wanting to make one ever since.  I might make a world map instead, but I love this.

Jumbo 28" Doughnut Pillow by Somewhat Quirky

I WILL be making this as soon as I get used to my sewing machine.  I am so in love with it!  It will probably end up being a cat pillow in our house, but I will love it even covered in cat fur!

DIY Anthropologie-Style Confetti Vases by Hi Sugarplum

I have seen similar projects around, but I thought "meh" until I saw these - I love the shape of the vase and it makes me really want to make some of these now.  The little ball at the end is just so much more fun than the standard glasses that I've seen.  I must keep my eyes peeled for unique shaped vases at the Thrift Store so I can try this!

Cinnamon Spice Dough Valentine's "cookies" {non-edible and calorie free!} by Shaken Together 

I need to find time to make these because they are way too cute!  Apparently they don't take long to make, so I need to just set aside time to actually do it.  I want to make them into little ornaments, so I can either hang them or use them as gift tags for little Valentine's gifts for my coworkers and family members.  Way too cute!

Which are your favorites?  Be sure to show their blog some love and leave them some comments!

If you want to see some of my other favorite projects I come across during the week, be sure to follow me on Pinterest where I Pin all of the awesome projects I come across.

Follow Me on Pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out! Good luck with your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi - love your shout out Sunday and super excited to see my "cookies" included!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in all these great project features!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cool! The stained US map is a favorite. My crafting to-do list just keeps getting longer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The am smitten over the donut pillow!

    ReplyDelete